The Personal Data are processed exclusively by authorised employees of Lume and/or by external companies:
• Our employees may have access to the Personal Data. In such a case, access will be granted only if necessary for the purposes described above and only if the employee is bound by an obligation of confidentiality;
• We may share your Personal Data with an affiliated company of Lume Beauty Atelier if this is necessary for the handling of your request;
• We may share your Personal Data with third parties acting on our behalf. These third parties include service providers. In such cases, these third parties may only use your Personal Data for the purposes described above and only in accordance with our instructions;
• We may share your Personal Data if required to do so by law or court order, for example with law enforcement agencies or other governmental agencies.
3. HOW LONG WILL LUME KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data is retained no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which Lume Beauty collects and uses them. Lume retains your Personal Data which you submit when submitting a request, until your request is handled. After the retention period your personal data will be deleted.
4. WHAT MEASURES DOES LUME BEAUTY ATELIER TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Lume Beauty Atelier has taken appropriate technical, and organisational (security) measures to protect the Personal Data it processes against accidental or unlawful processing, such as unauthorised access, disclosure, damage or loss of personal data.
5. WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
6. QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS